The Everyman Theatre offers business clients and supporters the opportunity to become a member of our valued Sponsor's Group. We would be delighted to discuss your marketing objectives and business needs to create a package especially for you.
We will raise your company profile with your target market – our audience !
We offer Sponsorship for:
- Individual shows.
- The Everyman's unrivalled education and community department.
- Individual community arts projects.
- General support – to contribute to our ongoing restoration and development fund.
Sponsor's benefits include:
- Complimentary Dress Circle tickets – To be used throughout the year for any of our huge variety of shows or for one performance to hold your own mini-gala night.
- £2 discount per ticket for your staff.
- Use of the Langtry Room, Matcham's Bar or the Studio Theatre for corporate hospitality evenings, meetings, receptions and events.
- Opportunities to invite cast members to attend post event receptions.
- Accreditation (company logo) in our season brochures and every production programme (raising your company profile with over 600,000 people each year in Gloucestershire and beyond).
- Accreditation (company logo) on our website – with a link to your own website to market your services/products. Also raising your profile as an employer – engaging with your staff by showing commitment to your local community.
- Priority booking for the best seats in the Theatre.
- A direct line to your own personal co-ordinator to organise tickets and for all your hospitality needs.
- Opportunities to advertise in our brochure – business card size or half/full page advertisements.
The Everyman is here to entertain you, your staff and clients. We can ensure you host a memorable evening by offering excellent and flexible hospitality options – a private room for client entertaining, parties or receptions. We can also offer an exciting Backstage Tour of our historic theatre to add that bit of showbiz to your evening!
Let The Everyman give you the red carpet treatment!
For further information about working in partnership with the Everyman, please contact:
Jackie Rodgers or Francesca Goddard
Press, Marketing and Sponsorship
T: 01242 236700
F: 01242 224305
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Or simply sign up to our Local Business scheme to receive email special offers for you and your staff – newsletters, last minute deals and lots more!